General recommendations :
Do not use if the covering is damaged.
- Make sure to throw your batteries in the appropriate devices to the batteries, never carry your battery in your pocket or bag without protection (case, storage box).
- Never put in contact with metal objects( coins, keys...) in order to avoid any risk of short circuit, never to leave it near a source of heat, in a fire where temperatures in excess of 100°C or 212°F.
- In the event of an accident due to improper use or use a battery abused, we will not be held responsible.
- Keep the batteries out of the reach of children.
- Do not attempt to pierce the envelope of the battery.
- Do not attempt to disassemble or modify the batteries.
- Do not dispose of in fire or water.
- Like any other type of battery, Lithium-Polymer generate electrical current.
- If a battery suffers a short-circuit or over-discharging, the internal elements may be damaged and cause a fire.
- The battery charging should be done under the supervision of an adult. Do not leave batteries charging unattended.